CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Encoder wiring schematic help

Posted by topdown210
on 2005-02-20 08:10:04 UTC
Thanks for the schematic help.

Is there a low tech way to test this thing with a DMM? My DMM has a
frequency counter... A 5v supply in not a problem. I have a couple of
stepper CNC machines up and running.

Thanks,

Clint

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "CrenLab Technologies"
<crenlab@v...> wrote:

> The encoder wiring best guess would typically be as follows:
> Bare wire = Shield Ground (5VDC Common)
> Red wire = + Volts (+5VDC)
> Black = Signal A Sine
> Black with White = Signal A-N Sine-N
> Grey = Signal B Cosine
> Grey with White = Signal B-N Cosine-N
> Orange = Signal Z Marker
> The wire with no wire in the middle is a filler for the cable.
> This filler keeps the cable round and symetrical.

THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

topdown210 2005-02-16 07:58:33 UTC Encoder wiring schematic help CrenLab Technologies 2005-02-17 23:55:42 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Encoder wiring schematic help topdown210 2005-02-20 08:10:04 UTC Re: Encoder wiring schematic help