CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: DRO on a rotary table and or dividing head.

Posted by Torsten
on 2005-02-20 08:50:32 UTC
Most DRO's have some features that will allow you
to do that.
It dose not matter to the DRO if your axes is rotary
or linear you just preset the units to move.
Good Luck

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "jeep534" <Jeep@m...> wrote:

> Has anyone been playing with a dro on a rotary table or dividing
head.
> I would like to be able to set the number of marks I would like to
> make on a dial and "zero machine,push a button to advance to the
> next"zero" machine, push a button advance to zero, machine ect.
>
> Thanks
> archie =) =) =)

Discussion Thread

jeep534 2005-02-20 08:10:17 UTC DRO on a rotary table and or dividing head. Torsten 2005-02-20 08:50:32 UTC Re: DRO on a rotary table and or dividing head. Stephen Wille Padnos 2005-02-20 12:56:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DRO on a rotary table and or dividing head.