CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DRO on a rotary table and or dividing head.

on 2005-02-20 12:56:33 UTC
jeep534 wrote:

>Has anyone been playing with a dro on a rotary table or dividing head.
>I would like to be able to set the number of marks I would like to
>make on a dial and "zero machine,push a button to advance to the
>next"zero" machine, push a button advance to zero, machine ect.
>
>Thanks
>archie =) =) =)

I'm in the process of modifying a Manual Pulse Generator to be used as
an indexer. I hadn't planned on using the knob to select the number of
divisions/revolution, but that should be pretty easy (there's an encoder
knob and a 2-digit display, so as long as you need 99 or less divisions
per revolution, it should work). You'd probably have to use a computer
to set the total number of step pulses per revolution and acceleration
parameters.

- Steve

Discussion Thread

jeep534 2005-02-20 08:10:17 UTC DRO on a rotary table and or dividing head. Torsten 2005-02-20 08:50:32 UTC Re: DRO on a rotary table and or dividing head. Stephen Wille Padnos 2005-02-20 12:56:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DRO on a rotary table and or dividing head.