CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill

Posted by Dave Rigotti
on 2005-02-27 13:53:50 UTC
I'm thinking he is remembering "cheapcnc.com" Seems to be a problem with
them selling completed machines. Just went to their website.

Regards,
Dave Rigotti
HobbyCNC.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Marconett" <KM6VV@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC
for a desktop homemade CNC mill

> Hi Peter, (?)
>
> Dave Rigotti is indeed HobbyCNC:
>
> http://www.hobbycnc.com/
>
> Dave has plans, uses Dremel, but not white plastic, I think.
>
> Alan KM6VV
>

> Enviromen wrote:
>>
>> Hi Dave, others,
>>
>> Thanks for the info. At first, I was thinking of using a sherline type
>> cnc desktop mill. Now with feedback from this group, a moving gantry
>> will be a better idea. I remembered eyeing 1 desktop moving cnc gantry
>> router years ago. Now I can't remember the site anymore. At the time I
>> was looking at it, that moving gantry was fabricated using white
>> plastic I think. I believe they use a Dremel type head. The name Dave
>> Rigotti, hobbycnc keep cropping up but I know it is not hobbycnc but
>> something similar. Theirs is a ready to use machine, not plans. Hope
>> someone here can help jog my memory
>>
>> Enviromen

> timg@...
> Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@...
> [Moderators]
>
> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it
> if you have trouble.

> sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there, for
> OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Enviromen 2005-02-25 22:17:12 UTC plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill cnc_4_me 2005-02-25 23:37:14 UTC Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill turbulatordude 2005-02-26 04:21:50 UTC Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill Denis Casserly 2005-02-26 13:29:36 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill Enviromen 2005-02-27 04:23:08 UTC Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill Alan Marconett 2005-02-27 13:51:09 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill Dave Rigotti 2005-02-27 13:53:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill Alan Marconett 2005-02-27 14:58:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill