CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill

on 2005-02-27 14:58:54 UTC
Hi Dave,

OK, I thought he was looking for plans!

Alan KM6VV

Dave Rigotti wrote:

> I'm thinking he is remembering "cheapcnc.com" Seems to be a problem with
> them selling completed machines. Just went to their website.
>
> Regards,
> Dave Rigotti
> HobbyCNC.com

Discussion Thread

Enviromen 2005-02-25 22:17:12 UTC plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill cnc_4_me 2005-02-25 23:37:14 UTC Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill turbulatordude 2005-02-26 04:21:50 UTC Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill Denis Casserly 2005-02-26 13:29:36 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill Enviromen 2005-02-27 04:23:08 UTC Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill Alan Marconett 2005-02-27 13:51:09 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill Dave Rigotti 2005-02-27 13:53:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill Alan Marconett 2005-02-27 14:58:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plans to fabricate a robotic arm or APC for a desktop homemade CNC mill