CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Large zero backlash gearhead servos available for swap .

Posted by lanebarr@b...
on 2005-03-14 21:26:16 UTC
do you need computers???

> From: <lanebarr@...>
> Date: 2005/03/14 Mon PM 11:42:31 EST
> To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Large zero backlash gearhead servos available for swap .
>

> > From: "hawk_realm" <hawk_realm@...>
> > Date: 2005/03/13 Sun PM 09:54:04 EST
> > To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Large zero backlash gearhead servos available for swap .
> >

> > Hello ,
> > I have some large zero backlash high torque ("harmonic drive")
> > gearheads with attached 99v dc servo motors with 1600 line encoders .
> > That's 160000 encoder counts per rev . Units are new (unused) . Ideal
> > for creating a heavy duty cnc rotary axis . Can be attached to rotary
> > tables or platters or chuck spindles etc . Also ideal for high speed
> > powerful robotics projects . Units are worth 3000 pounds each . 100:1
> > ratio gearing . Looking to swap with motion control gear such as
> > linear bearings , ballscrews , cnc control cards , lathes / mills /
> > parts etc . Anything reasonable considered . These are proving to be
> > quite popular so don't wait around guys or I'll run out of them and
> > you'll miss out !
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > hawk_realm at yahoo.co.uk
> >

> > Addresses:
> > Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
> >
> > Subscribe: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
> > Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@... [Moderators]
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto: aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> Lane Barry
> Electronics Tech/ Network Engineer/ Computer tech/ Webmaster
> IT Manager/
> 321.637.7516

> Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@... [Moderators]
>
> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto: aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if you have trouble.

> NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Lane Barry
Electronics Tech/ Network Engineer/ Computer tech/ Webmaster
IT Manager/
321.637.7516

Discussion Thread

hawk_realm 2005-03-13 23:51:46 UTC Large zero backlash gearhead servos available for swap . lanebarr@b... 2005-03-14 20:42:34 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Large zero backlash gearhead servos available for swap . lanebarr@b... 2005-03-14 21:26:16 UTC Re: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Large zero backlash gearhead servos available for swap .