CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Ready To Buy - Enco vs IH & LM

on 2005-03-15 08:28:01 UTC
I'm not sure why Dave posted a link that feeds it through babelfish -
the page is in English to start with! Try:

http://www.tedatum.com/thms/shop13.html

I'm busy trying to decide right now between this and the X2 (in one of
its many guises.) On the one hand the X3 appears to be a much better
designed and built machine, apart from having that much more meat
anyway, and will handle much more serious work, but on the other hand it
takes up more space in my tiny shop, I don't know if the floorboards
will like the 300+ lbs weight (not even sure how I'd get it up the
stairs to the workshop), and I suspect She Who Must Be Obeyed will freak
if this thing turns up on the doorstep. Hmmmm, what a dilemma.

Richard