CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Seperated Jaws

Posted by Bruce Pigeon
on 2005-03-18 10:36:35 UTC
I have one that we use for items that are long. I do not like them, but
they do have there place, just like all the other tools, tooling, etc. that
we need to buy. I would rather square a Kurt. For a rock solid base that's
much faster to setup, look for a new or good used Kurt. I have several Kurt
vices and think that for the money they are hard to beat.

Bruce

-------Original Message-------

From: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Date: 03/17/05 19:35:09
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Seperated Jaws

Hello,
Does anyone in the group own or have used Seperated Vise Jaws? If so I was
wondering what could be expeced with their parrallelism and holding? I'm
specifically wanting to use them on my Round Column Mill Drill.

For those who don't know what I'm referring to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3880884274

Thanks,
Rob

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@...
[Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto: aol://5863:126/rec
crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if you have trouble.