CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Questions on electronic edge finders

on 2005-03-31 08:42:23 UTC
Richard,
Thank you for the link. I have sent Graham an email asking for advice.

Sincerely,
Andrey

> Graham Stabler made such a probe for his Proxxon mill:
>
> http://www.indoor.flyer.co.uk/probe.htm
>
> The largest tool the Proxxon will take is 1/8" so tooling for it is a
> special kind of challenge :)
>
> Richard
>
> On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 02:29, Andrey Lipavsky wrote:
> > This is a great idea! Thank you for the suggestion. In answer to your
> > question, I would like something that can also serve as a 3D digitizer.
> > Please let me know your thoughts on this.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Andrey

Discussion Thread

alipavsky@i... 2005-03-29 18:51:32 UTC Questions on electronic edge finders cnc_4_me 2005-03-30 14:50:02 UTC Re: Questions on electronic edge finders caudlet 2005-03-30 16:52:35 UTC Re: Questions on electronic edge finders Andrey Lipavsky 2005-03-30 17:29:32 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Questions on electronic edge finders Richard Garnish 2005-03-31 07:39:26 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Questions on electronic edge finders alipavsky@i... 2005-03-31 08:42:23 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Questions on electronic edge finders