CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Ball screw pitch question please

Posted by sf7108
on 2005-04-13 14:05:30 UTC
Wow,Thanks all for your input,that takes a MAJOR worry off my
shoulders and now I can concentrate on the rest of my 'Frankin-
Mill",Best to all and Stay tuned for updates:)

Regards,Steve
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Muse"

wanliker@a...,
> timg@k...
> > Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
> [Moderators]
> > URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it if
> you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a
> sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT
> subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

sf7108 2005-04-13 13:02:14 UTC Ball screw pitch question please Andy Wander 2005-04-13 13:11:06 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Ball screw pitch question please Dhiren Shah 2005-04-13 13:35:27 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Ball screw pitch question please Bob Muse 2005-04-13 13:37:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Ball screw pitch question please sf7108 2005-04-13 14:05:30 UTC Re: Ball screw pitch question please