CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Question on Power Supply - regulated notes - motor information

on 2005-06-10 08:33:25 UTC
Hi Dave,

That's true, but we also have the condition of running out of product (what
we're pumping), I'd thought of monitoring the current, but that changes the
load on the pump as well! We drive the motors PWM with a PIC.

Alan KM6VV

Discussion Thread

turbulatordude 2005-06-09 20:21:38 UTC Re: Question on Power Supply - regulated notes - motor information Alan Marconett 2005-06-10 08:33:25 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Question on Power Supply - regulated notes - motor information George Taylor, IV 2005-06-10 13:04:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Question on Power Supply - regulated notes - motor information Alex Holden 2005-06-10 13:25:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Question on Power Supply - regulated notes - motor information Alan Marconett 2005-06-10 14:29:08 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Question on Power Supply - regulated notes - motor information