CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Ball Screw Balls

Posted by rrrevels
on 2005-06-17 19:21:56 UTC
try www.precisionballs.com

Looks like the name is Ball-tec

Russ

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Ron Kline <ronkline@a...>
wrote:
> Tried a Goggle for Balltech nothing shows up .
>
> Ron K
>

> ddfalck2002 wrote:
>
> >Dustin,
> >
> >You can get grade 25 chrome steel balls, any size you like, from
Balltech in Los Angeles. I
> >had a similar project this last month, reloading 8 ground
ballscrews. They sell balls in
> >.0001" increments. You can achieve different preload values (ie
different backlash values)
> >by loading different size balls in. Work over the top of a big
Rubbermaid tub, with lots of
> >light. Keep everything as clean as possible.
> >You might want to take a look at condition of the screw and nuts
first, to see what's
> >causing the rough feel. Steinmeyer has some good info on
ballscrews, and ballscrew wear

<garageboy21@y...>

wanliker@a..., timg@k...
> >Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
[Moderators]
> >URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> >OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> >If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach
it if you have trouble.
> >http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

be a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> >NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> >bill
> >List Mom
> >List Owner
> >

> >Yahoo! Groups Links

garageboy21 2005-06-17 15:29:19 UTC Ball Screw Balls ddfalck2002 2005-06-17 17:49:47 UTC Re: Ball Screw Balls Ron Kline 2005-06-17 18:36:14 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Ball Screw Balls rrrevels 2005-06-17 19:21:56 UTC Re: Ball Screw Balls