CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMI Rehab

on 2005-06-24 08:43:42 UTC
HI Abby,

Put the driver/PS in a 19" wide by 9" deep by 7" high rack mount box. Put
the box BESIDE the mill, and put your monitor on top of the driver/PS. Put
the keyboard in front of the box. Computer can go on the floor below the
table.

You might want to consider Geckos. They are a bit more immune to noise.
Also, Jeff has worked out some mods, I think, that will help the Xylotex
board.

No need to partition the inside of the box, unless you're thinking about
putting a PC in it as well.

Alan KM6VV
SherlineCNC list

Discussion Thread

Keith Clark 2005-06-23 15:30:29 UTC help with wiring circuit for MPG using Campbell board Michael Larson 2005-06-23 15:59:22 UTC DC power supply questions Dan Mauch 2005-06-23 19:14:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DC power supply questions Michael Larson 2005-06-23 22:04:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DC power supply questions Abby Katt 2005-06-24 04:11:28 UTC EMI Rehab Alan Marconett 2005-06-24 08:43:42 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMI Rehab Tom Hubin 2005-06-24 09:51:40 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMI Rehab Dan Mauch 2005-06-24 10:02:11 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DC power supply questions Abby Katt 2005-06-25 06:53:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMI Rehab (Caps over brushes?) Tom Hubin 2005-06-25 10:09:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMI Rehab (Caps over brushes?) Andrey Lipavsky 2005-06-25 10:32:03 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMI Rehab (Caps over brushes?)