CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Does anyone want a 3D CAD program for free just go to x-cad.net/ and sign up

on 2005-06-27 03:41:10 UTC
> It does appear from what I have been able to check, Web site ownership,
> direct access to there quoted media comment sources to be for real. If it's
> not, then it's been an expensive way to harvest just e-mail addresses.
>
> None of this is of cause a guarantee and there is not enough info on the
> site
> to make any guess at who's actual software it is.
>
> You will just have to make your choice.
>
> Dave M.

There is a lot of speculation in the trade that this is connected with Alibre.
The cynical sie of me says what if only 99,999 sign up insread of the needed 100,000?
Would we then be offered the sofware at a 'bargain' price of $999 or similar.
I have signed up, it it turns out as spam you can always block them.

John S.