CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 4360

Posted by Errol Groff
on 2005-07-11 12:16:27 UTC
At 09:12 AM 7/11/05 +0000, you wrote:

>I don't know of a place to download from but if you are talking a gear or
>three I can draw them in MasterCam and send you a DXF or IGS of whatever
>you need.

If you are talking every combination of diametral pitch and number of gear
teeth you are on your own!

>Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:07:31 -0000
> From: "locomosley2002" <yadayadayada@...>
>Subject: Re-Invent the wheel?
>
>Hello: Anybody know where I can download CAD files for gears??? I'm
>basically lazy at heart.....I can use most formats.

Tell me what DP and number of teeth you need. Also pressure angle.

Errol Groff
Instructor, Machine Tool Department

H.H. Ellis Technical School
613 Upper Maple Street
Danielson, CT 06329

860 774 8511 x1811

Home Page http://pages.cthome.net/errol.groff/

The New England Model Engineering Society
www.neme-s.org

Discussion Thread

Errol Groff 2005-07-11 12:16:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 4360 turbulatordude 2005-07-11 12:18:54 UTC Re: Digest Number 4360 - Gear pattern formulas