CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Digest Number 4360 - Gear pattern formulas

on 2005-07-11 12:18:54 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Errol Groff <errol.groff@s...>
wrote:
> At 09:12 AM 7/11/05 +0000, you wrote:
>

> >I don't know of a place to download from but if you are talking a
gear or
> >three I can draw them in MasterCam and send you a DXF or IGS of
whatever
> >you need.
>
> If you are talking every combination of diametral pitch and number
of gear
> teeth you are on your own!

Wouldn't it be easier to just use the formulas and make your own in CAD ?

If you are talking one or two, it is easier to buy, if you are talking
many different ones, then it makes sense to write a program to
generate the files or lines in CAD.

Dave

Dave

Discussion Thread

Errol Groff 2005-07-11 12:16:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 4360 turbulatordude 2005-07-11 12:18:54 UTC Re: Digest Number 4360 - Gear pattern formulas