CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

DeskNcRt

Posted by Andrew Werby
on 2000-06-22 11:17:15 UTC
>Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 06:22:24 -0700
> From: "Dan Mauch" <dmauch@...>
>Subject: Re: Re: help with steppers etc

>Deskncrt is a much more powerful program more for the experienced CNC
>machinist or people with a good background in CNC and computers. It isn't a
>beginners program and is a bit clumsy but I consider it to be a diamond in
>the rough. It runs just about every G&M codes and has a 150 line look ahead
>feature. Most importantly it has an option to use encoder feedback connected
>to a stepper. This turns your system into a poor man's servo system.
>Dan

[Is there a limit to the size of the program it will run if you buy the
program? I know programs with "look-ahead" often seem to have a problem
with large files. If so, is there a way to run it in DNC mode? Was the
200-line limit just added to cripple the demo? ]

Andrew Werby
www.computersculpture.com

Andrew Werby - United Artworks
Sculpture, Jewelry, and Other Art Stuff
http://unitedartworks.com

Discussion Thread

Andrew Werby 2000-06-22 11:17:15 UTC DeskNcRt