CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Help Needed, Ballscrews

on 2000-06-23 16:37:13 UTC
Hiwin makes a direct bolt-in ground ballscrew kit for Bridgeports/clone X-Y
axes. They have the ballnuts, yoke, and machined ends, all ready to go,
with .0005"/ft accuracy, for $875 (last I heard). Back when I was looking
around, it was the most economical kit. They also have a rolled version
(.002/ft accuracy) for $550

http://www.hiwin.com/prodframe.html

Carlos Guillermo
VERVE Engineering & Design