CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Hitachi converter and high altitudes

Posted by caudlet
on 2005-10-05 22:52:53 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "leslie watts" <leswatts@a...>
wrote:
> I saw that in the spec too.
>
> I'ts just thinner air = less convective cooling.
>
> IIRC you can use them higher, but you have to derate
> them unless you use a fan on the heat sink.
>
> I don't think they mention that-so the spec is a bit silly
> as written.
>
> Les
>
> Leslie M.Watts
> L M Watts Furniture
> Tiger Georgia
> (706) 212-0242
Les I think it makes the electrons get confused from altitude sickness
and the unit thinks it a 16 speed blender.

Discussion Thread

Polaraligned 2005-10-05 16:57:03 UTC Hitachi converter and high altitudes leslie watts 2005-10-05 17:02:57 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Hitachi converter and high altitudes caudlet 2005-10-05 22:52:53 UTC Re: Hitachi converter and high altitudes