CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 12 Volt Encoders & G320

on 2005-11-30 21:55:43 UTC
Chris,
I have some Sankyo motors with similar encoders, try powering them with
5v and looking at the signal on a scope, mine put out nice clean
squarewaves at 5v

erie

--
your source for cnc software, hardware and retrofits
www.shelbyvilledesign.com

Discussion Thread

chind73 2005-11-30 21:04:26 UTC 12 Volt Encoders & G320 Erie Patsellis 2005-11-30 21:55:43 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 12 Volt Encoders & G320 Sorin Paul 2005-12-01 04:01:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 12 Volt Encoders & G320 Chris Hind 2005-12-02 19:46:51 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 12 Volt Encoders & G320