CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] A2Z QCToolposts

Posted by Vlad Krupin
on 2006-02-13 12:15:57 UTC
There is a connection, and, as far as I remember, a rather bitter one. I do
not know all the details of the dispute that happened a little while back.
In fact, I mostly heard only one side of the story - told by TS Engineering.
So I am not in a position to tell who was right, and who was wrong - you can
search and find details for yourself. The keywords are obvious :)

But the bottom line is that both toolposts are essentially identical, and
interchangeable. I believe, ts engineering has since changed the design of
their qc toolpost, so this may no longer be the case, but the previous
design and the current a2z design are identical except for the angle of the
handle.

--
Vlad's shop
http://www.krupin.net/serendipity/index.php?/categories/2-metalworking