CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Campbell designs breakout board

on 2006-02-22 17:57:27 UTC
Ryan,

All you need is a wire to the signal and ground terminals from your micro
switch. You do not need to use the 12 volts.

When using a micro switch there are two versions. One is normally open and
the other is normally closed. Try the normally open one first. Some have a
center and a normally open and a normally closed. If you use the normally
closed side you will need to go into ports and pins and change the active
low setting.

Without a switch connected and the proper XML file loaded, you should be
able to put a jumper between the sig and gnd screw terminals on any of the
limit inputs which will cause Mach reset button to start blinking.. Now go
to the diagnostic page and if the jumper is still connected you should see
the yellow light.

Bob Campbell
Bob Campbell Designs
www.Campbelldesigns.com