CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Denford tape cassette

on 2006-02-25 11:38:24 UTC
Strange they have such a bad memory (read: documentation).

I have converted a Denford mill and have all the parts as well as the
documentation that came with it. I can scan the circuit diagram for you,
but the level of details is not high around the digital cassette cable.
In fact, all I can find is the circuit on the PCB. Unfortionately the
signals are not named.

I also have the cable, so I can draw that for you, but what you really
need is the pinout of the drive, so I'm not sure it helps.

Let's hope that someone has something better.

/Torleif.