CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Automation Direct Prox switches for sale

Posted by tppjr
on 2006-03-04 09:27:50 UTC
Jarrett and others,

I just finished hooking up the AD prox switches to my RF-45 benchtop mill.
When I was researching a long time ago I thought that I wanted two switches
per axis. When I finally went to install and learned more about Mach 3 I
realized that only three were needed. Long story short they work GREAT!!!
and I now have three extra switches and hook up cables that I no longer
need. Here is what I have:

CD12M-0D-050-C1 M12 Q/D CABLE RIGHT ANGL 5M PUR JACKET
$13.00 $39.00
ST12C MOUNTING BRACKET12MM 90DEG
$2.00 $6.00
AM1-AN-2H PROX. SENS. 12MM DIA. DC NPN UNSHLD Q/D
$20.00 $60.00

Subtotal: $105.00

I will sell them for $75 USD shipped int the US if you are interested. New,
unused.

I have pictures of my setup in my photoalbum under RF-45 dovetail mill, then
CNC conversion.

Let me know,

Thomas

http://QualityPartsOnline.com