CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Automation Direct Prox switches for sale

Posted by Aaron
on 2006-03-07 08:35:11 UTC
On 3/4/06, tppjr <tppjr@...> wrote:

> I just finished hooking up the AD prox switches to my RF-45 benchtop mill.
> When I was researching a long time ago I thought that I wanted two switches
> per axis. When I finally went to install and learned more about Mach 3 I
> realized that only three were needed. Long story short they work GREAT!!!
> and I now have three extra switches and hook up cables that I no longer
> need. Here is what I have:
>
> CD12M-0D-050-C1 M12 Q/D CABLE RIGHT ANGL 5M PUR JACKET
> $13.00 $39.00
> ST12C MOUNTING BRACKET12MM 90DEG
> $2.00 $6.00
> AM1-AN-2H PROX. SENS. 12MM DIA. DC NPN UNSHLD Q/D
> $20.00 $60.00
>
> Subtotal: $105.00
>

> I will sell them for $75 USD shipped int the US if you are interested. New,
> unused.

Thomas,

If you can't sell them, Automation Direct does have a pretty
reasonable return policy.

BTW, Although most probably out of reach for most hobbiests,
Automation Direct recently introduced a line of AC servo motors and
drives. 100 W thru 1kW.

Aaron

Discussion Thread

tppjr 2006-03-04 09:27:50 UTC Automation Direct Prox switches for sale Aaron 2006-03-07 08:35:11 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Automation Direct Prox switches for sale