CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: TCNC hangs up

on 2006-03-20 14:34:52 UTC
do you have any kind of speed controller for spindle ??
some guys here sugested that i should try to plug the computer to an
UPS, so i can have an isolated Ac line from the Ac speed controller..
i cant find anyone to borrow from.
i will try that version and see what happens. thanks

MARCOS

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, alex <telecom@...> wrote:

> I was experiencing the same problem with the Ver. 4.1
> As a result my A-axis home switch got destroyed and mounting bolts
bent.
> I switched to the Ver.3.5 - no problems of this sort.
> Alex

> This Email is powered by ICA Canada OnLine
> A Webmail Client
> http://www.icacanadaonline.com

Discussion Thread

alex 2006-03-20 11:54:00 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] TCNC hangs up Marcos Leandro gonzalez Brughetti 2006-03-20 14:34:52 UTC Re: TCNC hangs up