CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Cam for UnderCut Mach.

on 2006-03-25 03:06:57 UTC
Les

Don't know about Mastercam but Dolphin Partmaster
Supports 3 Leadin / Leadout options :-

1) Rollon / Rolloff
This option consists of a straight line
move followed by a tangential arc move
onto the shape.
The straight line move is used to apply CRC
As some Controllers do not permit CRC to
Be applied on an Arc move.

2) Approach / Exit Parallel to direction of cut.

3) Approach / Exit Normal (90 deg) to direction of cut.

The Leadin/Leadoff distance is variable and controlled
by the user.

Downloads / details can be found at www.dolphin.gb.com,
Contact us offline for hobbyist prices.

Regards