CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: Lathe solid model to G code

on 2006-03-26 08:01:58 UTC
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "John Stevenson" <john@...>
> wrote:
>
> > Garys reply is "Did not know about the Q... My book only show R I #
> for G83 parameters. I'll try it "
> >
> > If you look in the documentation for DeskCNC does it explain the
> parameters for G83 ?
> > No, Nilch, nad, zero so how are people expected to know if you keep
> everything close to your chest??
>
> Gary asks the same question every year when he forgets which post
> processor to use with his 3rd party cad-cam program. I referred him
> back to the same question he had asked the year before. The book he
> is referring to is not the Deskcnc documentation, but a manual for an
> old hardwired controller that has drilling cycles that are formatted
> differently than DeskCNC.
>
> DeskCNC drilling cycles are formatted the same as EMC, Mach, etc.

But still not documentated no matter how you word your reply.

> Have a nice day.

I am doing, thank you.

> Fred Smith - IMService

John S.

This e-mail was scanned for viruses using BitDefender

Discussion Thread

John Stevenson 2006-03-25 04:02:45 UTC Re: Re: Lathe solid model to G code John Stevenson 2006-03-26 04:11:59 UTC Re: Re: Lathe solid model to G code John Stevenson 2006-03-26 08:01:58 UTC Re: Re: Lathe solid model to G code John Stevenson 2006-03-26 11:39:34 UTC Re: Re: Lathe solid model to G code John Stevenson 2006-03-26 15:01:03 UTC Re: Re: Lathe solid model to G code John Stevenson 2006-03-27 08:38:02 UTC Re: Re: Lathe solid model to G code