CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DRO questions

Posted by Jon Anderson
on 2000-07-04 15:13:32 UTC
"Carey L. Culpepper" wrote:

> I have a few DRO questions. I have a Teledyne Gurney PathfinderII on
> my Bridgeport. The Y axis went belly up last week right in the middle
> of a job.

Is this the "default" DRO Bridgeport used to sell with the mills?
I don't recall the make, but I got an ancient DRO for a friend from a
local shop, one of the axis wouldn't display. He tracked it down to some
obscure chip. With all of Silicon Valley at his disposal, he was only
able to turn up one chip....
If it's the vacuum tube display, email me with exact model, etc.
I'll check with my friend and see if he's got the same thing, and what
chip it turned out to be.

Jon Anderson 2000-07-04 15:13:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DRO questions Jon Elson 2000-07-04 22:03:57 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DRO questions