CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PIC-SERVO CNC controllers

Posted by mSperry
on 2000-07-06 20:32:51 UTC
>>We are happy to support the products that we sell, but the PSCNC example
program is exactly that, an example which you are free to use and modify<<

Jeffrey

Is your PIC-SERVO CMC compatible with existing CAD/CAM software and if so,
could you elaborate on the qualities that make a particular software a nice
fit. Likewise, are their software that the PIC-SERVO CMC is not suited for,
and most importantly which ones are they/mac