CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Enough already was Re: 1800 ipm router..

Posted by ballendo
on 2006-05-22 05:26:00 UTC
John,

Enough already. I've answered many thousands of questions that are
here in the archive. Thousands more on other groups. Anyone can read
them and draw their own conclusions. Many have. Sales are good.

You can believe as you wish.

Enough already. I'm tired of being used as target practice for some
sort of sick humor that a few seem to enjoy.

I answered Chris's question as well. I will post photos and pictures
when at my discretion; not yours. Until then, form your own opinion
of the merit of my knowledge, experience, and helpfulness to
beginners here if you wish.

Enough already.

Ballendo

P.S. The "tin box" contains a three axis drive board of my own
design, which was originally produced to that design for me by a
local pc board house in the last week of 2004. I've already said
that too. You and your "friends" seem to want to ignore things like
that. So much easier than dealing with the truth.

Just try this; re-read my old posts about the driver boards and
driver boxes from the last weeks of 2004. Then compare that with
what you see now. Funny how the description given then and the
offering now match up so well...

Enough already.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "John Stevenson" <john@...>
wrote:

> > Chris,
> >
> > I will post photos and videos when I am ready.
> > But I will NOT post a video and then remain silent about what the
> > video shows.
> >
> > Please tell me what unanswered questions--about my products--you
are
> > referring to?
>
> Now you have him stumped by an ommision of fact " my products".
> Other than a tin box that may or may not contain someone elses
drives there are no products.
> When the real question was post video or photo's of MACHINES.
>

> John S.
>

> > I've been accused of sharing too much information about them.
> >
> > I tire of your distortions.
> >
> > Ballendo
> >
> > --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "lcdpublishing"
> > <lcdpublishing@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ballendo,
> > >
> > > You have been asked simialr things repeatedly in all the
groups by
> > > many people and yet you never answered the questions. I will
ask
> > > again, would you post some video or photos of your machines?
This
> > way
> > > all the beginners would have a basis of comparison.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Hope this helps
> > > Chris

Discussion Thread

John Stevenson 2006-05-22 01:58:48 UTC Re: Re: 1800 ipm router.. ballendo 2006-05-22 02:35:47 UTC Re: 1800 ipm router.. lcdpublishing 2006-05-22 04:06:11 UTC Re: 1800 ipm router.. ballendo 2006-05-22 04:23:12 UTC Re: 1800 ipm router.. John Stevenson 2006-05-22 04:52:25 UTC Re: Re: 1800 ipm router.. lcdpublishing 2006-05-22 05:15:56 UTC Re: 1800 ipm router.. ballendo 2006-05-22 05:26:00 UTC Enough already was Re: 1800 ipm router.. ballendo 2006-05-22 05:28:41 UTC Re: 1800 ipm router..