CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: free stuff (delrin and AL6061)

Posted by Matt Evans
on 2006-07-12 13:20:05 UTC
Good Morning Everyone!

Wow, more responses than I ever expected. No one to
pick it up locally, so I guess I'll get some boxes!
Since there is a lot of material and it is heavy, I am
going to take pictures and ask you which pieces you
want to pay shipping for. I would really hate for
someone who wanted a thick slab of delrin to pay
shipping for a thin sheet of AL. I will take the
pictures tonite and e-mail them to this list. There
is plenty to go around for 7 home shop machinists and
I hope you'll not be too greedy, I would really like
to give some to everyone! Please be patient as we are
getting ready to move and giving away stuff is quite
low on the priority list from the wife!

Have a nice day!

Matt

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Evans"
<kaptnknemo@...> wrote:

> Hi I am moving soon and need to get rid of about 20lbs of Al and
15
> lbs of delrin in various sizes and shapes. Monroe, NY 10950. All
for
> free to another machinist. E-mail me at kaptnknemo@...
>
> Matt

Discussion Thread

Matt Evans 2006-07-11 17:32:50 UTC free stuff (delrin and AL6061) Matt Evans 2006-07-12 13:20:05 UTC Re: free stuff (delrin and AL6061)