CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: thanks for nothing

on 2006-07-25 16:10:52 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "ta_mechanos" <mechanos@...>
wrote:

> well i thought i found a good place to get some help...guess i was
> mistakin

The first step is give your thread a meaningful title. I didn't even
read your post entitled "hello". This was not because I don't want to
help but because like many others I don't have time to read everything.

Secondly breaking your post up with a bit of white space makes it
easier to read, it lets people pick out the questions. Even after
reading your post I nearly missed the fact that you were actually
asking for any help and there was not nearly enough information for
anyone to comment on the suitability of drivers or servos.

As for the "thanks for nothing", I don't see how that will encourage
anyone to spend there time replying to your questions.

Graham

Discussion Thread

ta_mechanos 2006-07-25 15:32:47 UTC thanks for nothing Pete Brown (YahooGroups) 2006-07-25 15:40:19 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] thanks for nothing Graham Stabler 2006-07-25 16:10:52 UTC Re: thanks for nothing