CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Centroid servo w/ Koyo encoder

on 2006-09-17 12:34:27 UTC
I kept getting blank screens when I open this drawing with AutoCAD
or Bobcad, so I'll have to take your word for it. It costs $100
extra for a "prewire kit" to get the DB9M connection, so mine came
with some funky flat plug thing. Anyway, I think I've got the motor
and encoder figured out through Koyo's website, they seem to have
some good products there by the way. I think I'll just call Rutex
tomorrow. They seem pretty accesible and turns out they're only
about 2 1/2 hours from me.

Thanks
Nathan

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Stallings"
<stevesng@...> wrote:

> Looking on the AJAX web site, I see downloads of
> the wiring schematic for a mill at:
>
> http://ajaxcnc.com/downloads/MILL1.dwg
>
> Examining this drawing one finds the following chart:
>
> DB9MCONNECTIONS
> PIN1 = N/C
> PIN2 = GND
> PIN3 = Z-
> PIN4 = A-
> PIN5 = B-
> PIN6 = Z
> PIN7 = A
> PIN8 = B
> PIN9 = +5V
> BODY = SHIELD
>
> These are differential output encoders and the signals
> labeled with a - at the end are mated with the same
> signal without the - to form a differential pair.
>
> Regards,
> Steve Stallings
> www.PMDX.com

Discussion Thread

rocketscientistnate 2006-09-16 15:47:09 UTC Centroid servo w/ Koyo encoder Steve Stallings 2006-09-16 18:06:52 UTC Re: Centroid servo w/ Koyo encoder Jon Elson 2006-09-16 23:19:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Centroid servo w/ Koyo encoder rocketscientistnate 2006-09-17 12:34:27 UTC Re: Centroid servo w/ Koyo encoder Steve Stallings 2006-09-17 13:38:13 UTC Re: Centroid servo w/ Koyo encoder