CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: (No, REALLY) OT, Gertstener oak toolmakers cabinet brand new [MODERATOR}

Posted by caudlet
on 2006-09-27 08:04:58 UTC
> This not a Gerstner box.
> There are some reasonable and some poor clones of the Gerstner boxes,
> I have the real thing and some clones bought at Costco.
> The real thing is distinctly nicer than the clones in many ways:

> BTW, you can make much better wood joints with CNC, both the
> conventional finger joint and dovetails. A horizontal CNC mill will
> zip right through them.
>
> regards-
> Elliot
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "ed" <holmes_ca_2000@>
> wrote:

Well, the subject "CNC" did get included in the last but does not
really link this to a discussion about building your own CNC machine.
Lets move this subject over to the machinery list and get back to
true CNC subjects.

No more posts on this thread.

TCaudle
Moderator

Discussion Thread

ed 2006-09-25 11:32:31 UTC Slightly OT, Gertstener oak toolmakers cabinet brand new optics22000 2006-09-27 07:27:27 UTC Re: Slightly OT, Gertstener oak toolmakers cabinet brand new caudlet 2006-09-27 08:04:58 UTC Re: (No, REALLY) OT, Gertstener oak toolmakers cabinet brand new [MODERATOR}