CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] New CorelDraw to DXF Export Tool announced for CNC users

Posted by Tyson S.
on 2006-10-14 21:10:36 UTC
Very cool, thought you might want to know about a typo on the web page.

"and allows to to specify the save location or use the last used
""loation"""

--- caudlet <thom@...> wrote:

> While CorelDraw offers a lot of advantages for CNC artwork creation
> by
> using various sources of fonts, clipart and vector editing tools, it
> lacks any file export for standard CNC import that is not segmented
> (made up of line segments).
>
> We have been working on a plug-in for CorelDraw that replaces the
> internal DXF export to give perfect exports of CorelDraw objects
> (Circles, Bezier curves, Text, etc) and preserves the arc
> information.
>
> If you use,or are thinking of using, CorelDraw to generate artwork
> for
> decorative cutting, then this product will be an invaluable asset.
>
> Our new DXFTool for CorelDraw (ver 12 or later) installs in minutes
> and is easy to use.
>
> Certified to work with SheetCAM and VCarve.
>
> For a Free 30 day full featured demo download the software from
>
> http://www.CandCNC.com/DXFToolDetails.htm

Check out my APRS digipeater:
http://map.findu.com/FIELDR