CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Noise Problem

Posted by Mark Vaughan
on 2006-12-02 10:20:58 UTC
Did you check the motherboard. I still think that is where your fault is,
you have swapped everything else around, the motherboard is the only common
component to keep the fault occurring from the same place. As I said the
encoder output signal from the card seem to love to pick up noise from the
SPI interface, they are not buffered so that noise goes straight back into
the card.

My Rutex R2020 drives are now running like a dream, even after I blew one up
with my owne mistake and repaired it. Got some issue with the G100 and Mach3
we are trying to sort, but the servo's are looking good.

Regs Mark

_____