CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Noise Problem

on 2006-12-02 21:36:05 UTC
Mark,
I've checked the mother board it has no fault (seems) , I removed the
pullup resistors as Tom told me ,it solved part of the problem put it
still there !

Shadi

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Vaughan" <mark@...> wrote:

> Did you check the motherboard. I still think that is where your
fault is,
> you have swapped everything else around, the motherboard is the only
common
> component to keep the fault occurring from the same place. As I said the
> encoder output signal from the card seem to love to pick up noise
from the
> SPI interface, they are not buffered so that noise goes straight
back into
> the card.
>

> My Rutex R2020 drives are now running like a dream, even after I
blew one up
> with my owne mistake and repaired it. Got some issue with the G100
and Mach3
> we are trying to sort, but the servo's are looking good.
>

> Regs Mark
>

> _____

shadi_salhab_78 2006-12-02 09:53:24 UTC Noise Problem Mark Vaughan 2006-12-02 10:20:58 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Noise Problem shadi_salhab_78 2006-12-02 21:36:05 UTC Re: Noise Problem