CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Part time CNC job in Denver area

Posted by caudlet
on 2006-12-18 09:41:01 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Goldstein" <timg@...> wrote:

> We are looking to hire a part time person that has some knowledge of
> machining and ideally at least a little experience with CNC machines.
> Doesn't have to be industry experience and actually prefer some home
shop
> experience. Hours would be mostly evenings and Saturdays, but
possibly some
> weekday work could fit. We are also looking for some customer
service help
> that is familiar with home shop machining and CNC.
>
> If you are in the Denver area and have wanted to learn more CNC and
have a
> chance to use industrial machines this it the perfect opportunity. Any
> questions contact me directly at tim@...
>
> Tim
> A2Z CNC
> 1530 W Tufts Ave Unit B
> Englewood CO 80110
> 720 833-9300
>
> tim@...
> www.A2ZCNC.com
>
> USA made accessories for desktop mills & lathes.
> Specialized tools for the jewelry industry.

Could I commute? Let's see, Dallas to Denver driving only takes 18-
20 hrs (less if you don't stop for food or potty breaks)

Tom Caudle
www.CandCNC.com

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 2006-12-17 12:49:35 UTC Part time CNC job in Denver area caudlet 2006-12-18 09:41:01 UTC Re: Part time CNC job in Denver area