CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re:[CAD-CAM-DRO] Repeatability of microswitches

on 2000-07-22 11:05:41 UTC
Hi Graeme,

Good point, the schmidt triggers would clean up the output. One I have
used before (surplus) has QPB814 (from 81 !), from Mexico also, no mfg.
I'll have to find suitable parts from DigiKey in US. Sounds like the
limit switches (sensors) could be simpler, no Motor Phase signal needed.

Alan

Graeme Murray wrote:

> Just a thought , if you are using opto interruptors I would suggest using the > type which incorporate logic with a builtin schmidt trigger circuit as this will > make it much easier to get a constant switch point .

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-07-22 11:05:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re:[CAD-CAM-DRO] Repeatability of microswitches