CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO]cnc router

Posted by eric
on 2000-07-24 11:44:29 UTC
Bob Campbell wrote:

> I just update my web page at www.campbelldesigns.com. It has a
> picture of
> my new cnc router.
>
> Bob Campbell
That's a pretty neat machine. Somebody on rec.music.makers.builders
made
the mistake of asking me how i would design such a machine and i
described
one very much like yours. I even picked out the Bosch router as the
most
cnc'able one that i could get for a reasonable price. Two questions:
1- Do the drilled and tapped round shafts have to be spaced away from
the extrusions or do they work by just bolting them down?
2- What kind of lead screw did you use?
thanks, eric

Discussion Thread

Bob Campbell 2000-07-23 13:33:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO]cnc router eric 2000-07-24 11:44:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO]cnc router