CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Gurley DRO

Posted by Ed
on 2007-04-11 13:38:59 UTC
wutnobeer wrote:
> I have just picked up a 1970 something Gurley Pathfinder mod 8780,
> complete with good scales. The display appears to be beyond repair,
> but I am still working on it. I have not had any luck finding any info
> for it, so any help with that would be great. Also if anyone has the
> Connector Pin out and what the resolution of these scales are, I have
> found 2 Suppliers who might be able to get their displays to work with
> my scales, and they are less than half the price Gurley wants!! Thanks Ed

I have two teledyne gurley DRO's that I might sell one is a model 8902
and uses 10 pin Ampheneol metal plugs, the other has no model number, it
uses 14 pin plastic connectors. I believe they use a dual track scale,
one for imperial and one for metric and switch between. does yours have
the aluminum extrusion with a beveled front or the cast iron squarish
scales? Ed.

Discussion Thread

wutnobeer 2007-04-11 13:08:22 UTC Gurley DRO Ed 2007-04-11 13:38:59 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Gurley DRO