CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [sherline] Re: Steam Engine!

on 2000-07-27 15:05:01 UTC
Thanks Bill,

I have even emailed the two magazines at their published addresses, they
just bounce! Hadn't thought of microfilm at a library! I'll try it.
And I'm also looking for the screw machine shops.

I did find some good Steam Engine pix and resources at Joe's:

http://joesshop.homestead.com/homepage.html

And I have a set of #2 plans from:

http://home.att.net/~p.j.verner/openingpage.html

(I've posted before). Patrick is really putting in the effort! It's
been improved quite a bit! Now to get some metal!

Alan

wanliker@... wrote:

> Go to your public library, the Readers Guide to Periodical Literature > should
> list it, and they usually have all the old stuff on microfilm. I use it
> frequently.
> bill

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-07-27 15:05:01 UTC Re: [sherline] Re: Steam Engine!