CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: chinese co2 laser question

Posted by afogassa
on 2007-05-23 08:56:01 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, hannu <hvenermo@...> wrote:

> Whats the laser ? and where can I get one ?
> Manufacturer/distributor info or a link would be much appreciated.
> Do You know if 80w is enough for plywood ?
>
> IF its a sealed co2 they should last a long time.
>
> afogassa wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> > Got my cnc router done and making money with for some time now,
most
> > of the work I do is for vaccum forming moulds out of ranshape
and MDF.
> > I'm ready for the next project, a laser cutter, I think having a
cnc
> > laser cutter would be a nice adition to the shop.
> > Anyway, I'm about to buy a chinese made 80w co2 laser tube +
power
> > suppy + mirros and lens for 1130 buks(shipping included).
> > The chinese says it should last for 1000 to 2000 hours before it
> > needs to be replaced.
> > Does anyone has one of these to give me some feedback?
> >
> > Fogassa.

It all depends on the optics you use,with a 2" lens it should be
good to cut 3mm thick material, if you get a 4" lens it should cut
up to 10mm but power intensity is lower.

Wuhan East Creation Laser Technology CO.,LTD
laser_cn_wh@...

Discussion Thread

afogassa 2007-05-22 21:05:57 UTC chinese co2 laser question hannu 2007-05-23 00:31:23 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] chinese co2 laser question Graham Stabler 2007-05-23 04:02:44 UTC Re: chinese co2 laser question carlcnc 2007-05-23 07:55:59 UTC Re: chinese co2 laser question afogassa 2007-05-23 08:56:01 UTC Re: chinese co2 laser question