CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Looking for a cool looking GUI (Graphical User Interface) for CNC software.

Posted by Anders Wallin
on 2007-06-18 02:51:53 UTC
wltwebmaster wrote:
> A while ago, I came across a cool looking graphics that some one had
> designed, and I believed was offering it to the developer of the EMD
> package for Linux. Does anyone remember seeing anything like this in
> your travels in and out of these CNC boards?

If you are thinking about EMC, then in addition to AXIS, which has the
3D preview/backplot, there is now something called pyVCP which lets you
put your own buttons, bars, dial indicators, numbers etc. to display
whatever you want in your GUI.
There are some screenshots in the wiki:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?Screenshots

AW

Discussion Thread

wltwebmaster 2007-06-15 12:33:32 UTC Looking for a cool looking GUI (Graphical User Interface) for CNC software. Anders Wallin 2007-06-18 02:51:53 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Looking for a cool looking GUI (Graphical User Interface) for CNC software.