CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Afraid to use my "Z"...not sure if stepper or driver is acting up...

Posted by Mike Mueller
on 2007-07-07 14:52:41 UTC
I thought I should have mentioned the heat...it was a good 80° or so
in my shop...I have the 3 Geckos mounted on an alum. plate that is
~18"x8"x.625" and it was pretty warm to the touch as was the Geckos.

Thanks, I'll try the fan and keep an eye on things.

Mike

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Colin Campbell"

wanliker@...,
> > timg@...
> > Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... davemucha@...
> > [Moderators]
> > URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> > aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it
> > if you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a
> > sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for
> > OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM.
> > DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Mike Mueller 2007-07-07 12:59:57 UTC Afraid to use my "Z"...not sure if stepper or driver is acting up... Robert Colin Campbell 2007-07-07 13:29:44 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Afraid to use my "Z"...not sure if stepper or driver is acting up... Mike Mueller 2007-07-07 14:52:41 UTC Re: Afraid to use my "Z"...not sure if stepper or driver is acting up... Mark Vaughan 2007-07-07 15:16:02 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Afraid to use my "Z"...not sure if stepper or driver is acting up...