CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Afraid to use my "Z"...not sure if stepper or driver is acting up...

Posted by Mark Vaughan
on 2007-07-07 15:16:02 UTC
When electronics engineers design things for temperature, they will do lots
of calculations and measurements.

Then the last resourt is always the finger test. If you can hold your finger
on the semiconductor (power it off if there is high voltage about), and hold
it there with out going ouch, then it will probably be OK in the field. A
small fan will make an enormous difference.

Dr. Mark Vaughan Ph'D. B.Eng. M0VAU

Managing Director

Vaughan Industries Ltd, reg in UK no 2561068

Water Care Technology Ltd, reg in UK no 4129351

Addr Unit3, Sydney House, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HH, UK.
Phone/Fax 44 1872 561288

RSGB DRM111(Cornwall)

_____