CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Control box for Gecko's

Posted by caudlet
on 2007-09-28 14:11:03 UTC
> Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Control box for Gecko's
>

> > Who is making, and selling control boxes for mounting Gecko 320's
(3 or
> > 4), I have lost a bunch of my favorite places where they were listed.
> > Pre punched for mounts, and control switches, outputs?
> > Schematic?
> > Thank You,
> > bill

Bill: we have some unique products for Gecko 320's (servo). Our
series of EZPlug Gecko cards makes building a control box simple.
Everything interfaces with a series of plug together modules.
Virtually no wires for the PC to Gecko interface. Just the Gecko
wiring for 4 servos means 48 individual wires if you hard wire it!

The Dual servo interface for the servos has all of the power-on-
reset, Central fault detection and (most important) differential
driver receivers for the encoders.

We also sell the complete packaged systems including motors and cables
that are plug-n-go.

Tom Caudle
www.CandCNC.com
http://www.CandCNC.com/QuickPicker2.htm
http://www.CandCNC.com/ProductLine_Mini-io-web.htm

Discussion Thread

wcanliker 2007-09-27 21:03:27 UTC Control box for Gecko's Stephen Wille Padnos 2007-09-27 21:07:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Control box for Gecko's Robert Colin Campbell 2007-09-28 08:09:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Control box for Gecko's caudlet 2007-09-28 14:11:03 UTC Re: Control box for Gecko's