CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Insulation

Posted by Chris Paine
on 2000-08-02 15:45:24 UTC
-----Original Message-----
From: zeff1015@... <zeff1015@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com>
Date: 30 July 2000 18:28
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Insulation

>I know this may be a bit off-topic, but I need some help. I am building a
>thermoforming oven, and need to find a suitable insulating material. The
>oven shouldn't reach over 500 degrees. Most ovens used for this
application
>use 1" Rockwool insulation, but I can't find any. Does anyone know where I
>can find some or a suitable replacement
Thats the brandname of my loft insulation similar to fiberglass maybe a bit
less itchy, I dont know what its made from but its not asbestos, try a diy
store or builders merchants. worth wearing a mask if you thin it down from a
few inches to one inch.

Chris Paine

East Grinstead
UK

Discussion Thread

Jay Hayes 2000-07-30 11:03:38 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Insulation ptengin@a... 2000-07-31 02:32:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Insulation Chris Paine 2000-08-02 15:45:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Insulation