CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Jewelry Making Software

on 2007-11-26 19:48:08 UTC
Hello

Pete,

Yes he right Rhino is good for jewelry but jewelCad is also a easy, manageble software visit www.jcadcam.com if you want to know more about the use of software and features then do not hesitate to mail me.

regards

Manager CAD/CAM

perolalars <per.petersson@...> wrote:
Hi Pete
I most recommend Rhino4.
There is a downloadble version on their website www.rhino3d.com and
its alot of tutorials for making rings and other forms of jewellery,
just google rhino tutorials jewellery.
And the best part rhino has a realative narrow learning curve.
regards
Per

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "peppermark1" <pmark1@...>